Servings: 1 people
Brush steak with olive oil. Rub steak with jerk seasoning
Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
Add steak and fry for 10-14 minutes, flipping halfway
Remove steak and let rest 5-10 minutes. Top with butter. Serve
- PRE-HEAT PRE-HEAT PRE-HEAT!
- The jerk flavor in this recipe is great! However, use your preferred steak seasoning and/or compound butter. I typically am just a kosher salt and coarse black pepper guy, which works extremely well.
- Make your compound butter ahead of time
- If cooking two steaks make sure there is no overlap. Otherwise cook them separately
- Cooking time will vary depending on thickness. This ribeye was pretty thick and with the bone-in you'll need the full amount of time (14 minutes)
- If you need something beyond the eye and feel test for doneness use a meat thermometer. If you're targeting medium-rare your internal temp should be somewhere between 130-135.
Calories: 707kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 58g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 284mg | Potassium: 686mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1536IU | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 5mg
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel for full length recipe videos. Click the bell icon to be notified when I post new videos.
My YouTube Channel