For the Pork Chops
Brine the pork chops overnight in the refrigerator.
Remove chops from the fridge, pat dry using a paper towel, then season generously with the spice seasonings. Let chops reach room temperature.
Prepare smoker for indirect grilling.
Smoke pork chops at 250 degrees for about 45 minutes or slightly longer depending on smoker. Chops should be at an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Feel free to remove them at 140 degrees as they will continue to cook off the grill and reach desired temperature.
- Choose bone-in chops as they’re more flavorful
- The thicker the chop the better when smoking
- Cook time is relatively short so you have flexibility in the type of wood you use.
- After the chops are done cooking, let the chops rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a side of roasted brussels sprouts with grapes or simple bell pepper salad
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 13809mg | Potassium: 643mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 575IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel for full length recipe videos. Click the bell icon to be notified when I post new videos.
My YouTube Channel