This air fryer corn on the cob recipe nets slightly charred and juicy kernels flavored with a delicious Jamaican jerk compound butter.
When we make this recipe at home, we call the corn “So Gone” because that’s exactly what happens, I.e. it’s so gone before you even know it. It takes just as little time (10 minutes) to cook it as it does to eat it.
Air Fryer Corn on The Cob Ingredients
How to Cook Ears of Corn In Air Fryer (Step by Step)
Directions are as simple as spray the corn with cooking spray, fry and brush with butter.
Step 1: Lightly spray the corn with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper
Step 2: Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Turn the corn after 5 minutes
Step 3: Remove the corn and brush the corn with the compound butter.
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob Cooking tips
- You can grill, boil, or even microwave the corn for that matter, but it still pairs well with the compound butter
- Choose the freshest corn available
- Make the compound butter a day ahead or at least an hour.
- If you don’t have compound butter, feel free to use plain butter and then season the corn with your favorite spice seasonings.
For similar recipes you might like, try these:
If you make this delicious air fryer corn recipe or any other from the site, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback. Definitely take a photo of the dish and be sure to tag #foodfidelity so that I can see them.
You can also keep up with my food exploits as well as original recipes! You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. If you like any of the music you find on the site, visit me at Spotify to find curated monthly playlists.
- 4 whole ears of corn shucked
- 1 tablespoon compound butter
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees
- Spray corn lightly with cooking spray
- Cook 10 minutes. Flip at halfway point and cook another 5 minutes
- Remove. Brush with jerk butter and serve immediately
Choose the freshest corn available
If you don’t have compound butter, feel free to use plain butter and then season the corn with your favorite spice seasonings.